By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to stream CES conference today

sega4life said:
sergiodaly said:
i guess i will have to buy a new TV for ps3 gaming and blue ray viewing... in 3D... starting to save money now... i already had the idea to buy a new TV but this put me on hold to these new models...

now wondering what samsung
(brand of my TV), philips and LG going to do to fight this? i guess it will be big and awesome too... future starting to look scary and savage!

I have a Samsung 3D HDTV for almost 2 years now... :)

ya... have no doubt about it but these new TVs are going to be connected to the goggles, i think much like nvidia 3D technology that are feat. in their graphics cards and for these companies to go down this path i think its a better 3D tech than the feat. in the TVs now a days... so in this into mind i am looking forward to this... and also looking forward to what samsung and others will present... i am a high tech fan so i think its cool to see all the technology these brands have to offer...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

I MISSED IT PLEASE GIVE ME A VIDEO LINK?!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seeing it!

obviously m FAV bit so far is kaz saying "And ofcourse Final Fantasy XIII in Japan"

DASH looks amazing too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So was there any mention of Wand/Gem? Or is this not the right place to show the finished article? They must have the finished product pretty much ready for release if they are going to start selling it in the first half of this year.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix