By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games delayed in Australia

im pretty sure i can speak on behalf of a nation of gamers when i say im so sick of game delays in Australia. the list of 2007 games being pushed to 2008 is mounting...

endless ocean, Bwii, Fire emblem, Zack & Wiki...

and the most recent probable casualty is medal of honour: heroes 2. this hasnt been "announced" yet, but several retailers are listing it for February an one Australian game site has it set for February as well. It was meant to be coming out here along with Galaxy, at the end of the month, and i was really looking forward to it.

/rant

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

yea i have rants every now and then when nintendo forget us in Aussie and NZ but i just cry to myself and get over it.... cant wait for SMG!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I feel your pain, it is the same in Europe =/.

do what I do, Every time i get depressed about a game delay (being from the uk) - I think of a region that has it worse, oh hang on - thats you!!

Telling you the game delays really are winding me up now, who needs competiton when Ninty are doing it to themselves (if it is disk shortages thats causing these). My xmas list for the wife to get me has gone from 6 wii games as it was a month ago to 4 360 games.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

yeah frustrating but all consoles are the same. metroid has just been released here today. how long has it been out in the US.

Around the Network

metroid came out at the end of august in america (over 2 months ago) and it is being released here (in Aus) tomorrow.. in the first week of exams no less

That said, these delays don't affect *me* that much as I am not going to have enough time to play them all this year anyhow.. but it is frustrating nonetheless to hear about the woes of other fellow aus gamers

haha delays.. annoying GOD DAMMIT PERTH WANTS FRINKIN GAMES! ARRRRRRRRRR *goes super saiyan 3*

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

be thankful you live in a country where mod chips are legal

EDIT: although NTSC Naruto clash of the Ninja revolution isn't compatible with PAL, which is unfortunate. The game looks good and doesn't even have a release date yet. I should have just imported a console from usa in the first place.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

It was bad enough that we had to wait until September for Super Paper Mario, and once it came we found new bugs, which we had to send the disc back to get a replacement:

http://loot-ninja.com/2007/09/19/super-paper-mario-pal-has-some-bugs/ 

Yeah, delays are so stupid, theres absolutely no reson for them in this day and age. It wasnt too bad back in the 64/gamecube days, as i didnt use the internet too often, so i really had no idea australia got it so bad.

I waited so long for super paper mario, lucky it was such a good game, it made up for it being so late... kinda. I lucked out this week though, i got corruption on tuesday, an under the counter transaction at game traders, woo!