By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

@boutros

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=rpg&thread.id=442446

That should help you, it helped me & I have the FIRESTONE NOW!

going back to the weird city

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Who the fuck is Philiup on the WKC Boards btw? anyone know?

going past the frass chasms

OMG at the stuff that happened here, big twists & lovely CGI cut scenes

I like this game a lot.

This game is pretty boring so far, beginning seems rushed ( not game but story), and whats the point off all these moves that do the same damage

the game is very good

I dunno why some of you are finding it boring, the battle system is FUN!

Got past Frass Chasm today

Reviewers need to learn how to rate JRPG's

Around the Network

FINISHED THE GAME!

Right I'm gonna write a review for it now

The game gets a 7.9 from me, it crossed my expectations & was worth it!

So, in light of the PS3 stuff happening today, checked my trophies online, noticed I only had 3 trophies (4% completion) I'm not a trophy whore by any means, didn't realize I unlocked so few though, so compared to a few others from this site that I added as a friend due to this game.

The highest person I see is Vonmercury at 18% completion, and he was a fairly high guild rank when I finished the game.

Anyone plan on Platinuming this? lol

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I want to platinum this but I'm realizing its going to take some serious time. I'm at 25% but I dont see me getting any new trophies for a while. I have other games I need to finish so WKC will just be something I'm going to have to come back to later.

Seraphic_Sixaxis you can add my name to the list of players as i ended up buying the international edition.

I think we all should add each other through GeoNet and have a big VGChartz quest off.. haha

my PSN is: Oni_chan

remember WKC is case sensitive.

This was a game I wanted to like so badly. I'm a huge Level-5 fan and up until now, they had done no wrong.

I just couldn't get into it. I didn't expect much in terms of story, as per usual with the developer, but I was perfectly fine with that. Where their games had shined for me was the battle/customization system (Dark Cloud 2 is one of my favourite RPGs).

I know it may sound unfair, but I didn't think that the game had even one saving grace. And it really disappoints me that I was disappointed with it. I'd been looking forward to it for quite some time - as everyone in this thread likely has.

It's great to hear others are enjoying it, at least, but I'm just curious. Those of you who are Level-5 fans, is this a direction (gameplay-wise) you'd like them to take in future games? Like Dark Cloud 3 or some new IP? Or would you prefer something more akin to their previous system?