By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Hey Seph, I need to add you so we can team up online, whats ur character's name so I can look up your page? :)

lol hey, look what the cat dragged in.

And yeah, i dunno wtf your talking about, isn't our PSN ID's the same or what?

U can name ur character anything. Ex: My PSN is Forevercloud but my character's name is Richard(my Real Name). And What did you name ur custom combos? :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Hey Seph, I need to add you so we can team up online, whats ur character's name so I can look up your page? :)

U can name ur character anything. Ex: My PSN is Forevercloud but my character's name is Richard(my Real Name). And What did you name ur custom combos? :)

Oh, the actual characters? thats neat. well mines Curt', tis' wut people call me for short, good friends and family anyways.

And your gonna love one of the names of my custom combos, its "Heavens 7" and "7th Crusade". :)

What about you?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Oh, the actual characters? thats neat. well mines Curt', tis' wut people call me for short, good friends and family anyways.

And your gonna love one of the names of my custom combos, its "Heavens 7" and "7th Crusade". :)

What about you?

Mines are for pure astonish factor. "Richard used UpTheAss! on Troll" lmao XD

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
forevercloud3000 said:

What about you?

Mines are for pure astonish factor. "Richard used UpTheAss! on Troll" lmao XD

If Makingmusic, Xxain, and outlaw saw "Seraphic used UpTheAss!" there would be many, many questions... >_>

Finally got it. Level 7. If someone can explain to me why I'm doing less damage than Leonard, even though I have more strength and attack, I'd appreciate that. If anyone wants to play btw, my character's name is the same as my PSN. (Kaixes) Still trying to figure out how to build better combos though...

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Around the Network

I just bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't played yet though. Tomorrow!!!!

Can't wait! LOL

Thanks Seraphic for that review.

yay!!!!

Just beat the opening chapter and them some. AHAHAHAHAHAHA @ my lifeless, mute avatar not showing in the last few cutscenes of the opening chapter. The new character didn't even acknowledge her.

Count it on Level-5 to make a bunch of boring characters with shallow character development. It's still kind of early, but I seriously don't care about any of them. Not even my avatar.

And I can understand the reviewers' frustration on the circle filling up. It's stupid have to wait for a character to use an item, and the wait time is the same for everything. It makes the game feel slow and tedious. At least in FFXII, you immediately use an item without having to wait. Also you can adjust the battle speed, and the wait times are different for spells and attacks.

starterman1989 said:
Dragonkingtatsu said:
I'm really enjoying the game. But once my copy of Ar tonelico 3 gets here I'll be occupied elsewhere.

Speaking of Ar tonelico, I made my online character in the image of a certain Reyvateil that I'm totally Nijikon for. *Looks at sig and avy*

Care posting a pic of your Mir?

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

Mirson said:

Just beat the opening chapter and them some. AHAHAHAHAHAHA @ my lifeless, mute avatar not showing in the last few cutscenes of the opening chapter. The new character didn't even acknowledge her.

Count it on Level-5 to make a bunch of boring characters with shallow character development. It's still kind of early, but I seriously don't care about any of them. Not even my avatar.

And I can understand the reviewers' frustration on the circle filling up. It's stupid have to wait for a character to use an item, and the wait time is the same for everything. It makes the game feel slow and tedious. At least in FFXII, you immediately use an item without having to wait. Also you can adjust the battle speed, and the wait times are different for spells and attacks.

I fail to understand how this is any different then all the FF games and numerous other JRPG games with ATB bars???? Why is this such a problem now seeing as it is no longer a line, but a circle? You might have realized every move has its own cool down time, stronger moves means ur bar takes longer to fill back up thin weaker ones. Its a normal JRPG staple, there is nothing to complain about if you play turn based rpgs before.

And if you are only using the basic moves then yes, its slow. Make Combos, it gets the job done quicker.

Greatness Awaits