By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Xxain said:
Its not thatI have a mission to not believe him...it just doesn't make sense

lol

Just kidding.

Around the Network

lol Xxain, he has every right to be suspicious of me, i've been pretty iffy in the past to people from round' here, though it was mainly me being paranoid.

And alot happened today, games was the last thing on my mind, fact' after this heading out to town again, my mom has a bad infection and its not good, i had to miss my docs appointment to so we'll be gone the whole day tomrrow.

I do have the game, but my buddy said dont play it til' its on store shelves, i'll post the picture of the case but not the game, i want to stay out of trouble thanks.

WKC review from GameRevolution: B-

http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/ps3/white-knight-chronicles

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lol Xxain, he has every right to be suspicious of me, i've been pretty iffy in the past to people from round' here, though it was mainly me being paranoid.

And alot happened today, games was the last thing on my mind, fact' after this heading out to town again, my mom has a bad infection and its not good, i had to miss my docs appointment to so we'll be gone the whole day tomrrow.

I do have the game, but my buddy said dont play it til' its on store shelves, i'll post the picture of the case but not the game, i want to stay out of trouble thanks.

The online thing wouldn't matter..it only matters in high profile games that want everything hush and to avoid cheating... WKC wouldn't fall under that become ppl imported from japan... plus WKC is official out today anyway

I hate how you pre-order a game to guarantee your the copy the day it comes out, but you don't get it the day it comes out, because the "female dog" (I hope people get what I am implying, if you don't, well then shoot yourself) insists the advertised release date is actually the ship date. If that were the case then there would be a lot of people who would be playing games days early.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty sure there is no way anything that ships from Japan Feb 2nd is going to get to Northeastern Oklahoma at 10:00 am to noon of the 3rd.

Around the Network

Yes i'm angry. I had this whole thing planned out.

I was suppose to be playing WKC as of last night, but instead I'm going through Dragon Age again.

I'm down in Florida and I was expecting it today too, but the dude at Gamestop said they get their shipment tomorrow. So, boooo.

Tridrakious said:
Yes i'm angry. I had this whole thing planned out.

I was suppose to be playing WKC as of last night, but instead I'm going through Dragon Age again.

your tellin me!!! i nearly drove to ever game selling store in my area...only to have the Gamespot woman say wat urs said

It shipped today. That's quite common these days.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Edit: forget it, nothin to brag about now.