By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Mirson said:

Oh WOW, this is lame:

For those of you who are going to be investing significant time in your characters, there will be an option to remake them without having to start the game over by purchasing a special key through the PlayStation Store for only $4.99. This will allow you to redesign your avatar at any point and keep all that hard work you’ve put in intact. This feature will go live this Thursday on the PlayStation Store.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/white-knight-chronicles-ships-today/

-----------

$5 just to redesign your character??? And appearantly, you can only use it once. After that, you have repurchase it. LAME X2!!!

Just like WoW. I don't see the problem.

Around the Network

$5 just to redesign your character once is a rip-off. For $5, you can extra missions, maps and modes for other games. First they take more than a year to bring this game stateside, and now they're nickeling us with features that should've been in the game from the start. Future looks bleak for WKC.

Mirson said:

Oh WOW, this is lame:

For those of you who are going to be investing significant time in your characters, there will be an option to remake them without having to start the game over by purchasing a special key through the PlayStation Store for only $4.99. This will allow you to redesign your avatar at any point and keep all that hard work you’ve put in intact. This feature will go live this Thursday on the PlayStation Store.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/white-knight-chronicles-ships-today/

-----------

$5 just to redesign your character??? And appearantly, you can only use it once. After that, you have repurchase it. LAME X2!!!

This does sound stupid, but as long as you design your character properly the first time, you will not need this.

Kinda like paying for plastic surgury in real life.

we all know the story is bad, just about every critic in Japan said that & the majority of the players.

What WE have got is an amazing online version of the game, a free to play MMO with a good single player.

& I don't see the problem with a fee to redesign your character

why would you need to redesign it anyway.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

its not bad.. how many games let you redesigh a Avatar in the middle of a playthrough and keep your stats...were lucky they gave the option

Around the Network

and Seraphic has not posted any pics still

I got to call and see if my Local Gamestop has my copy in.

Wagram said:
I got to call and see if my Local Gamestop has my copy in.

if you live ihe west probably not

But it doesn't matter as why would you redesign your character!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xxain said:
its not bad.. how many games let you redesigh a Avatar in the middle of a playthrough and keep your stats...were lucky they gave the option

Yeah and at a very low price of $5!

My first day on WKC will be spent on creating & perfecting my avatar.