By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
hows the create character? the video on PSN nearly killed CC for me because that had the stupidest faces ever

lol! im tinkering with it right now! so far i made...

1. Me in WKC art-style
  2. Sephiroth
  3. Tifa
  4. Kefka
  5. Tera
  6. Caprice
  7. and teh goddess...

It's very direct and straight to the point, you can mold you character with ease! theres a HUGE amount of customization!

the only thing thats pissing me the fuck off is the wings! i don't know where there are! a seraphim without wings = fail seraphim.

lol

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Mirson said:
WKC Review from GameZone - 8.0/10

http://ps3.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r30961.htm

Thats a good start, will be added soon, btw you playing VP2? lol alicia.

oh, and i've got the game.

Yeah I'm playing VP2. It's my favorite Tri-Ace, and the only Tri-Ace game that doesn't piss me off.

Glad to hear CC is easy. I hated Demon's Souls CC - so many useless stuff. Thinking of making an Alicia or Mitsuru Kirijo in WKC.

>_>.....I went to asik you to post a pic of CC to make it looks good but My PSN says you were on 10 hours ago..so how can u be playing WKC + I kno WKC has trophies and there is no file for them in ur trophie section.

Xxain said:
>_>.....I went to asik you to post a pic of CC to make it looks good but My PSN says you were on 10 hours ago..so how can u be playing WKC + I kno WKC has trophies and there is no file for them in ur trophie section.

The trophies won't load until he syncs them.

not online.

that and im scared to play it online early because you can get banned by doing that, i dont know how music and clide gets away with it, but i ain't risking it.

i'll gladly post pics though, as soon as i figure out wtf im doing, the battle system is actually weird.

Around the Network

Thats fine with me..plz post pics...specifically the face, just want to make sure the CC characters dont have that stupid gumpy face like in PSN vids.. CC and online are the only things keepin me hyped in WKC

I forgot to mention that I have a mic.

WOOT 3 more days!!!!
lol look for me online sometime, ive ben anticipating this game since it was anounced like 4 years ago.

This will be my 2nd time to pick up the game first day. I did on Christmas Day 2008 in Japan (when it released). I really hope my GS will have it tomorrow. This may be my first time playing an English full jRPG on my PS3.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

another review came in

http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/02/02/white-knight-chronicles-international-edition-review/

4/5 pretty damn nice