By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

grr... that preview slightly bothered me... i didn't like how he explained character creation... he compared it to a damn boxing game...

would you kindly do away with it?

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
grr... that preview slightly bothered me... i didn't like how he explained character creation... he compared it to a damn boxing game...

would you kindly do away with it?

but not he said he's heard the one for that boxing game is "fantastic"

What bothered me the most is it seemed like it was a review for FF11 not WKC, I swear he says FF11 more times than WKC in that review & it got very annoying as most of us haven't played FF11.

I'll leave the link for the preview & take away the writing.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^- yeah, there was that to, he mentioned the actual game to be reviewed less in general...

an' thanks much appreciated.

I'll be getting it day one, PSN is Torillian and sadly my mic died a while ago so I don't have one.

Torillian said:
I'll be getting it day one, PSN is Torillian and sadly my mic died a while ago so I don't have one.

I guess you'll review it then.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Torillian said:

indeed I am.  Looking forward to the next few months, I've always been a jRPG fan above anything else.

Torillian said:
Boutros said:
Torillian said:

indeed I am.  Looking forward to the next few months, I've always been a jRPG fan above anything else.

Yeah. Good stuff coming.

Don't be too harsh on WKC lol

Boutros said:
Torillian said:
Boutros said:
Torillian said:

Yeah. Good stuff coming.

I'm worried about US!

what if we don't give torillian a potion when he's low on health online, he might ban us on VGChartz!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
Torillian said:
Boutros said:
Torillian said:

Yeah. Good stuff coming.

I'm worried about US!

what if we don't give torillian a potion when he's low on health online, he might ban us on VGChartz!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I'm the one giving the potion to torillian! ;..;

Regular Update ...

+ Added New Member Torillian, who will also be the official Reviewer on VGChartz

+ Added New Video in the Videos* Section, by GameSpot providing even futher info on the Georama system and character creation/Online systems

+ Changed and re-newed the Title Text Designs since some members couldn't read it as it appeared strangely