By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Oh and I don't have a mic

is it necessary to have a mic to participate? I have a keyboard so I can type while playing though.

of course u need a mic.. everybody will be using theres

I won't be using a mic because

a. I hate verbally speaking to people online.

b. I hate hearing other people talk online, people's voices disgust me unless i'm face to face with the person.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

there is no need for mics, however i will post next to whoever does not have one to the avatar on the list whos mic is available and whos not available in the coming update. it is reccomended though.

ok that will be good, so we know how many people are having them. I mean I would prefer not to have a team where no-one has a mic as that will completely cut off communication, unless there is a chat type function integrated into the game?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Guys level caps LOL

does anyone ever reach level caps?

I mean I prefer not to grind at all in any JRPG barring pokemon & dragon quest

so I won't ever reach it.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hey guys, add me!

Psn: Alic44

Mic: Yes

aleusianacht88 said:
Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Oh and I don't have a mic

is it necessary to have a mic to participate? I have a keyboard so I can type while playing though.

of course u need a mic.. everybody will be using theres

I won't be using a mic because

a. I hate verbally speaking to people online.

b. I hate hearing other people talk online, people's voices disgust me unless i'm face to face with the person.

Thats fine, its not a requirement, though it is highly recommended because it'll make teamwork a whole lot easier, just like in lost planet 2.

However... @Bolded- thats rather rude... if your going to be this way on the online i would rather not you join in, less trouble = better time having fun.

Around the Network

I don't have a mic either!...Ok yes I do but I can't speak english! Ok I can speak english a little but I totally suck at it!

So I won't be using a mic :(
I can write though :)

Boutros said:
I don't have a mic either!...Ok yes I do but I can't speak english! Ok I can speak english a little but I totally suck at it!

So I won't be using a mic :(
I can write though :)

lol, no big deal my treacherous officer. thats fine. though i am curious now... whats your original language?

Also i would like to add once we all have the game i'll be putting our own custom classes next to our avatars on the list, since there is no "acutal" classes per se (which is also good giving freedom of thought to make up your own) they'll be added here for better info, for example Knight, Mage, Priest, Elementalist, Magic Gladiator, Rouge, etc... be imaginative! just make sure to stat in your post what your role will mainly be in the party, such as ATK focused, Healer Focused, Def Focused, Balanced focused, etc... etc...

And since Combo are name-able add your top 7 most fave combo's later on for greater detail, what they do and there names.

They say the game's battle system is FFXII with combos.

Oh well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
They say the game's battle system is FFXII with combos.

Oh well.

Wth...? where did this come from all of a sudden?

does this mean you dont wanna be on the list?