By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:
Oh and I don't have a mic

is it necessary to have a mic to participate? I have a keyboard so I can type while playing though.

of course u need a mic.. everybody will be using theres

Around the Network
Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Oh and I don't have a mic

is it necessary to have a mic to participate? I have a keyboard so I can type while playing though.

of course u need a mic.. everybody will be using theres

Well I don't have one, I will have one when I get the PS eye

if everyone else has one its fine though, 1 person not having one doesn't cut off communications

For example if you need a potion just say "darth gimme a potion".

If more than one person doesn't have one then its a problem, but even so I doubt there is need for that much communication if we are all alert. If someone decides to go in the opposite direction from everyone else & gets lost, they deserve to die

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

there is no need for mics, however i will post next to whoever does not have one to the avatar on the list whos mic is available and whos not available in the coming update. it is reccomended though.

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Honestly, a level cap isn't all that important. Hopefully, you'd think skill will be more valuable than power levels.

Like guild wars?

Exactly.

lol well, if thats the way to view this game, then it will be good, however guild wars has PvP... which really adds to the games overall fun levels... im not sure if WKC: IE will have PvP... its all about taking down huge ass monsters...

No, it does not have PVP, as it's not an MMO.

True, but what about demons souls?

Not really a full PvP. It was there and you could fight other players, but hardly a formal PvP. (in that it was random, and that the two players fighting are not on equal footing)

ah really? well guess the jrpg is stronger with these games overall then.

Xxain said:
Euphoria14 said:
Euphoria14

Add me mofo!

Hell yea! I didnt know you were gettin it! :)

I am about 90% decided on it. I am probably going to skip out on a MAG purchase and switch it to GameFly rental instead so that I can grab this game with it's sweet as all hell boxart.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Why were you guys talking about level caps? Does this game have one?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:

theres a LF cap of 50 but your free De-LV to 35 to master more skill trees

Regular Update ...

+ Added ALOT more members to the List it is viewable in the PlayStation Network ID's list* Section

+ Added New Mic availability tweak next to our members list avatars and names in the PlayStation Network ID's list* Section

+ Changed the Official WKC: IE Chat's Title slightly to Live Official WKC: IE Chat* it's near the start of the OP feel free to join in anytime

- Pictures Still down will be up soon

- Took down a recent Community Addition* for HTML issues may or may not post it back up later

Xxain said:
Euphoria14 said:

So in the main game you are capped at 50 and can de-level if you wish to 35?

Not bad, but I still like going to 99+.

Not a gamer breaker for me though.

Currently playing:

Xxain said:
Euphoria14 said:

whoa wait... so you can master even more skills without getting rid of your old ones?