By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - RESISTANCE reaches 1m sales for ps3

gamingdevil said: baxter said: gamingdevil said: jman8 said: Alacrist said: WHAT!!!!! No Nintendo or Microsoft Forums names....it's a sad sad day! All those exclamation points...hmmm... YOU ARE WASHIMUL!!!!!! Wait, but i just used CAPS and exclamation points! Am I Washimul????????Seriously now you think baxter is not washimul? And so magically washimul decided to create a washimul2 profile the same day with baxter and he didn't even think of making his name kinda... not obvious... because by having it's name washimul2 how could someone realise that he is the real washimul? Isn't it just way too obvious that washimul=wasim=mridul=baxter=washimul2? Just take a look at all those guys () posts and you will see... you are SIENR ===GAMINGDEVIL ....you 2 have same 1ps too. check the IP of washimul2 with mine.........i can challenge they are not same. just check nowYou know i am not a mod but still can't you just stop that whole thing? Just admit you're the same and it'll be okay if you start posting like a human being you won't get banned.
same goes to you nazayaz rajakarer zaroz shontan

Around the Network

:) Now why did he get banned? ^^

washimul2 said: :) Now why did he get banned? ^^
Haha you tried to log in and you couldn't? ^^

gamingdevil said: washimul2 said: :) Now why did he get banned? ^^Haha you tried to log in and you couldn't? ^^
haha you wish, but I'm afraid we're two entirely different people.

washimul could you please stop this? I don't care if you're registered or not, just stop messing up threads and stuff geez you're worse then kwaad

Around the Network

Andrew said: geez you're worse then kwaad
CONFIRMED! Hands down!

And you guys wonder why the "ULTIMATE" had to be created...... damn buggy previous iterations.

No offense to gamingdevil, but I use proper punctuation and grammar, something not present in all of his post... Then again he was talkin about SIENR, and I'm Sieanr EDIT: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=909102863&topic_id=25494042 - awfully similar to what the author of this thread posted, almost enough to think the're one in the same.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Resistance whoopin ass!!!

this game better had sold a million it was the only real game that appealed or gave people a reason to buy a ps3 in the launch period

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament