By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My friend killed a dog with a skateboard...

Legend11 said:
Don't bother reporting back. I wish this site had an ignore user feature.

Who was that directed at?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

wtf type of dog was it.. my dogs have been hit by falling pieces of wood while fixing my fence which weigh much more then a skateboard. There is no way a skateboard at full force from a 12 year old = force of a 70 pound post falling on a dog from an F150. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Soriku said:
ssj12 said:
wtf type of dog was it.. my dogs have been hit by falling pieces of wood while fixing my fence which weigh much more then a skateboard. There is no way a skateboard at full force from a 12 year old = force of a 70 pound post falling on a dog from an F150. lol

I think he's 13 or 14. Not sure though. And not sure what the dog is either.

If I had control over what he should do is pay a $300+ fine or something.

He has a PS3 and PSP, he can afford $300 >_>

My friend wishes he could be a judge and my friend was brought to Court.

He said he'd be like:

"Goddammit you Goddammit!"

At the rest of your post... I don't think that's enough of a punishment.

Dude that is sad. Killing dogs is worst than killing people. Your friend will go to hell.
And I hate PETA.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

You know what I don't get?

I understand that people are very emotional about people killing dogs and such.....it's a horrible behavior and should never be forgiven. Yet when people like kitler53 say that killing a baby is forgivable, but not a dog....I always have a WTF moment right there. Since when was killing human beings more forgiving than killing dogs? Have we been THAT desensitized as a race that we don't care what happens to fellow human beings, yet we not dare harm a smaller creature? Where was this compassion of "kicking someone's ass" or "i would kill him" when the person who tried to kill a man who just bought a PS3? Or the guy who tried to get a hitman to kill his parents? Or when this same kid who killed the dog punched a kid in his neck and he now has to wear a neck bracelet? Killing anybody or being cruel like this is wrong...whether it's a dog, cat, gerbil or human being. Or maybe I'm just taking this too seriously...I have been having a really bad day today...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

Dude thats f**ckin terrible. If that was my dog, I would jam that skateboard so far down his throat that they would never be able to pull it out.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Did the owner of the dog cried, and how old was the dog (just assume it's age)? Does your friend feel bad now?

How hard did he hit the dog.... >_>

Soriku said:
t3mporary_126 said:
Did the owner of the dog cried, and how old was the dog (just assume it's age)? Does your friend feel bad now?

How hard did he hit the dog.... >_>

I can't answer any of these questions due to me not knowing anything =/

Oh, ok then. Life goes on.

a 300 dollar fine doesn't really fit in with a cruelty to animal charge, especially one resulting in death of the animal. He should be looking at a significantly larger fine, community service, and strict limitations on future pet ownership. Oh yeah and he should be banned from owning skateboards.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Why did you post a thread about this and why do you find it funny? You lost every ounce of liking/respect I ever had for you.