By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

im looking forward to it, its kinda like zelda with the gameplay.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

I'll buy it but not this month. This month I'll buy Bayonetta and Mass Effect 2 and I still have some games that I bought them last month and did not finish them yet.

jbrist said:
... So it's another GoW rip off that does one or two things on it's own so it can't be considered an exact clone like DI ? o.O

... No thanks.

Seriously, I hate when a game just "borrows" everything from existing games... there's nothing original or unique about games that do it... why can't developers sort of like, y'know... think of NEW ideas? o.O

Because gamers don't like new ideas.

Seriously, there are very few games that come out that doesn't rip off some other game but does one or two things on it's own, and they almost always are complete sales disasters.

Also, originality is overrated anyways.

I've never heard of this before. I might go and check it out.

I'm quite interested but I need to try it before anything else. Hope there will be a demo

Around the Network
kuddles said:
jbrist said:
... So it's another GoW rip off that does one or two things on it's own so it can't be considered an exact clone like DI ? o.O

... No thanks.

Seriously, I hate when a game just "borrows" everything from existing games... there's nothing original or unique about games that do it... why can't developers sort of like, y'know... think of NEW ideas? o.O

Because gamers don't like new ideas.

Seriously, there are very few games that come out that doesn't rip off some other game but does one or two things on it's own, and they almost always are complete sales disasters.

Also, originality is overrated anyways.

Gamers do like new ideas.  It is just that a lot of the originality is usually hard to appreciate since a lot of it is very weird.

The game looks cool.
I don't know if I'll buy it though, I'll need to look into it more.

Tiko7523 said:

is anyone else really excited about this game? personally me i cant wait to get this game it seems like a lot of good traits from other games into this one.

anyone else getting this day 1?

I am right there with ya buddy!

Day 1 buy! Have mine on preorder along with many other games.

Pre-Order List (Paid in Full):

Darksiders (X360)

Bayonetta (X360)

Mass Effect 2 (X360)

Dante`s Inferno (X360)

Bioshock 2 (X360)

White Knight Chronicles (PS3)

Aliens VS Predator (X360)

Splinter Cell:Conviction (X360)

Half Paid:

No More Heroes 2 (Wii)

Final Fantasy 13 (X360)

Heavy Rain (PS3)

God of War 3 (PS3)

Alan Wake (X360)

Lost Planet 2 (X360)

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

yog-sothot said:
I'm quite interested but I need to try it before anything else. Hope there will be a demo

They have already confirmed they are not making a Demo. Dude just read the review from Play Magazine if that doesn`t make you say "Must have now!" after reading it than you are crazy!

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad