By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC: TEKKEN DOJO!!!

alright if your want to play, im were starting now

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
i play alisa and i m ok not great(rank 500 in the WW rank)

I hate rage quitters and have not once quit a game.
mmm

what else???

i have won people with 2000 win and only 20 losses,,,but i have lost to people with 14 win and 10 losses lol

so i m messed up :P

@staude

u seem to be a tekken enthusiast .my question is that why you have never played a ranked match online?

u up for some tekken?

Anyone up for a few friendly practice matches right now? I wanted to take a break from Demon's Souls for a while.

4 ≈ One

Ok... Some ideas...

1) We need more hosts.

2) I think we need to make a schedule.

4 ≈ One

ah ya missed out about 3 hours or so ago man, me, Xxain and Mirson were going at it for atleast 2 to 3 hours straight.

we never thought of a schedule due to lack of support from the chartz, infact this was actually the first legit time i played with anyone round' here.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
ah ya missed out about 3 hours or so ago man, me, Xxain and Mirson were going at it for atleast 2 to 3 hours straight.

we never thought of a schedule due to lack of support from the chartz, infact this was actually the first legit time i played with anyone round' here.

T_T ... 

4 ≈ One

^ tonight were goin again so Dgc be on the look out for my post in thread after I get off of work... and we can work a schedule out if we need to

Good matches last night. That old guy Wang is freaking awesome. I'm going to practice some more with him and Asuka :D

Mirson said:
Good matches last night. That old guy Wang is freaking awesome. I'm going to practice some more with him and Asuka :D

Ive been training since this morning with your precious data :)

Xxain said:
^ tonight were goin again so Dgc be on the look out for my post in thread after I get off of work... and we can work a schedule out if we need to

Around any particular time tonight? I'm in EST.

4 ≈ One