By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 13 - Game Thread

Hi everyone.

I had a 100% scum targeting rate last game!!! Of course, everyone was scum, but that DOESN'T MATTER. At all.

Also I may withdraw from the game if this goes on for very long, since my first exam is in two weeks. I may also be erratic on a week tomorrow when I get my Cambridge admissions decision.

Around the Network
Soleron said:

Hi everyone.

I had a 100% scum targeting rate last game!!! Of course, everyone was scum, but that DOESN'T MATTER. At all.

Also I may withdraw from the game if this goes on for very long, since my first exam is in two weeks. I may also be erratic on a week tomorrow when I get my Cambridge admissions decision.

well, if we run out of targets early in the game, I'll FoS you and get you lynched. It only seems fair, as you poisoned me last game even if I did get my revenge the next night.

I also had 100% scum targeting rate last game too, and I even managed to get 2 lynched, while you didn't manage to get any

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Vote: nordlead

he said he was going to kill me in the sign-up thread.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
Hey. I almost mistook the Ghost reference to be a Firebat reference ... actually scratch the "almost", I simply figured it out when the nuke was mentioned.

Don't worry, I'll use "Need a light?" once I get/meet an Arsonist in a Mafia game

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

So I'm asuming the day will end with a no lynch.

Vote: No Lynch

Around the Network

Vote: No lynch

:O K so like, what do we vote on now?

Who we want to lynch

Vote: No lynch!

Vote: no lynch

makes no sense to lynch someone without anything so lets just wait till the pretty chart has been brought upon us!