By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales (12/21 - 12/27)

jarrod said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Nice to see that Layton is holding up, maybe the downward trend the series has been on for the first three games (in Japan) is about to end. 

What?  The games have sold progressively better?  Layton 4's actually the first to have a weaker debut than the last, but I'm hoping it has longer legs thanks to the London Life mode.

Uh, they've sold progressively worse. Screw openings, lifetime sales are what matters.

Around the Network

Off this debate between 2D Mario vs. 3D Mario...

I think someone should tell SqE to make a new 2D Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo console again :P

Lol wtf, FF5.    *472,523  408,844  467,630  2,434,040

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

fwap said:

I think someone should tell SqE to make a new 2D Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo console again :P

So that it will sell less than 3 mil WW? :D

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

cant wait for official top 30 MC sales

Around the Network

i am a little dissapointed about ff13 i thought it could top 200k but still it is the bsest ps3 second week as of zelda the sales are quite mediocre

Son1x said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=3317

no hardware yet?

RageBot said:
fwap said:

So that it will sell less than 3 mil WW? :D

Hey 2.5 mil WW is better than less than less than 2 mil!

Plus 2D FF games were on a sales rise, whereas 3D are in decline... ;)

Fab_GS said:
Son1x said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=3317

The lolwtf was more like a reaction on how the sales pattern changed in Japan since then.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."