By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Genres you wish would just die off

i appreciate the place that all genres have in our gaming world :D

i cant even hate teh "imagine" series, because my 9 year-old niece likes them. and if they get her playing her DS, then thats great.... because it means later i can introduce her to awesome games. :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

To the OP and people wishing a genre to die. If you don't want a specific genre the only thing you can do is avoid them. It's pretty easy doesn't it? Wishing a genre to die is just like wishing a gaming company to die. SE specialized on JRPG, Bungie specialized on FPS and the list go on.

We have a Me=world mentality here. My gaming taste is the only thing that matters screw you all.

This thread is very sad and very annoying at the same time. This thread really pisses me of.

Ahahahaha he got banned for trolling a genre.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

To the OP and people wishing a genre to die. If you don't want a specific genre the only thing you can do is avoid them. It's pretty easy doesn't it? Wishing a genre to die is just like wishing a gaming company to die. SE specialized on JRPG, Bungie specialized on FPS and the list go on.

We have a Me=world mentality here. My gaming taste is the only thing that matters screw you all.

This thread is very sad and very annoying at the same time. This thread really pisses me of.

"We have a Me = world mentality here."

I blame the internet, George Bush, and Auto Tune. And something told me the OP was gonna get banned, SMH. Whatever happened to just NOT playing a game if you don't like it?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

SMT said:
Ahahahaha he got banned for trolling a genre.

He deserved it.

Around the Network

FPS/TPS/JRPG/MMORPGs

You have to be seriously butthurt and bitter to actually want a game genre to die.

I mean...damn.

It's one thing to say you want less games in a genre and more in another, that's normal. But to actually want a genre to die, thus stopping the enjoyment of thousands or even millions of people just so you can have more games in your favorite genre is selfish and frankly, quite pathetic.

Feel the shame.

Fighting games like Street Fighter, Tekken etc...
Keep the REAL fighting games like WWE Smackdown vs Raw, UFC Undisputed and Fight Night.

Party games
Exercise games
Games with cutscenes longer than actually gameplay (Enternal Sonata).

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

woah so much hate in this thread,i dont think the guy who made this topic ment to actaully kill a genre....so many annoyd people here because the guy who made the thread doesnt like jrpg but likes fps,so what? its just an opinion and surely its not offensive?

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"