By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GH3 $100 million first week

MontanaHatchet said:
If you look at Guitar Hero III on each platform, you can see the sales before ioi removed them.

Thanks montana, the numbers were even farther apart than I remembered.  360 with 170k and Wii with 50k on the first day.  snesboy must know something nobody else does about wii sales I guess. 

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

I went to Wal-Mart tonight. They were out of all but the PS2 and Xbox360. They also had no demos set up for anything. What the hell. My Costco is also sold out of every version. I ordered GHIII on Wii from an online company weeks ago and they sent me an email explaining that the company has still not even sent them the game yet. This shit is for real. At this rate, they will not sell stand alone guitars until next year!

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com