By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kid Goes CRAZY After Gettin A 360 For Christmas!

i watched this video with mute because i can't stand this.

Around the Network

Strange ban, but I have seen even stranger bans on here.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

i am scared! i am bringing the holy water.

Someone needs to post that video of the kid who got a 360 box (no 360). Balance things out a bit.

@ d21lewis, that one was even funnier, but also very very cruel

Around the Network

Seriously wow, I knew Vgchartz was strict but that was just a ridiculous ban, it's seriously nazi status, I'll probably get banned for speaking the truth. Seriously though didn't the person who banned bother to open his ears and pay attention to what was said in the video when the mother was saying how he loved his war games?!?!?!

So go and post stuff like that to sony forums "I thought he was disappointed that he did not get a wii, oh maybe he likes to watch bluray movies that much".

^^^But if that's what he ACTUALLY thought.......hell, that's what I thought when I read the thread title: Some PS3 fan goes crazy when they get a 360. I admit, I was pleasantly surprised. Then as the video went on, I was disgusted again.

Nintedo 64 kid is still a winner

MRFENIX said:
So go and post stuff like that to sony forums "I thought he was disappointed that he did not get a wii, oh maybe he likes to watch bluray movies that much".

There's a big difference between the two.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!