By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

Do you guys know something similar to SAO, Ubel, Claymore, Berserk ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
Do you guys know something similar to SAO, Ubel, Claymore, Berserk ?

I recommend Vinland Saga, awesome manga about vikings.

I heard Vagabond was good too but I never read it.

Vinland Saga is great! I'm a fan of the 'historical' genre and another interesting one is Historie.

Junjou Romantica and Yaoi>>>>>>>>>>>>Shonen

So I just found a funny little manga called Yotsubato! It's a slice of life about a strange little 6 year old girl, and she's very odd and interesting. I usually get very bored with slice of life but the girl and her father/neighbors are just absolutely silly, and it's hilarious. It just ousted GTO as the 3rd funniest manga I've ever read; it's pure silly humor.

Around the Network

One Piece Chapter 586 is out

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/99305628/1

Oh sh*t, Dragon appears :O

Excellent chapter :)

^^ At least Oda's starting to send that arc somewhere interesting. I raged a good bit the past few weeks because i thought we were going into some sort of Luffy/Ace fluff arc. Though this whole proceeding is still making me angry, as he's avoiding pushing the story ahead.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

^^ At least Oda's starting to send that arc somewhere interesting. I raged a good bit the past few weeks because i thought we were going into some sort of Luffy/Ace fluff arc. Though this whole proceeding is still making me angry, as he's avoiding pushing the story ahead.

I think what Oda is trying to do with this arc has way more to do with Sabo then Ace, as you can see how his schema is being set by the Nobles in the Kingdom and what he has learnt in Trash island.

I really can't wait to see what Dragon is going to do, hopefully Iva-chan is with him.

You finally catched up huh, how well are you faring with the anime?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Good releases so far.

Liked the new One Piece chapter. It looks like that Dragon's revolutionary army was so small at that time. I wonder what he'll do next chapter.

As for the naruto chapter. ok, I'll admit that I liked the latest chapter. It's been a really long time since I actually found a naruto joke funny. hope this keeps up.

Bleach Chapter 405 is out

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/91349233/1