By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT JUST DON'T DO GILBERT NIGHTRAY!!!

Around the Network

DO SUMBODY FROM dBZ
simplyme i agree with ur statment. we cant make bishies look bad. DO DBZ

invisible29 said:
DO SUMBODY FROM dBZ
simplyme i agree with ur statment. we cant make bishies look bad. DO DBZ

They'll probably make me look bad......

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

.............i thought that was the point. oh w8, hehe. okay, do....powerpuff girl Z edition. you know, they anime PPGs? cuz you've done power rangers, right?

No,No he should do sailor moon! its perffect XD

Around the Network

of COURSE!!! why didn't i think of that. invisible, you're just, you know, a, like, total, omg, genius!!

SimplyMe said:
.............i thought that was the point. oh w8, hehe. okay, do....powerpuff girl Z edition. you know, they anime PPGs? cuz you've done power rangers, right?

No am the handsome one in the middle.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

lolerz. I KNOW! YOU SHOULD DO THOOSEN ...uh, I mean.... KANAME TOSEN FROM BLEACH!!

OMG, simplyme i am shocked by your over flowing samrtness! THOOOOOSEN is sooo perfect that words cannot describe the perfectness!!

I may do Cosplay as Reborn, hmmm there'll be quite a few Tosens for what I experienced last time.

Or Hibari ;P