By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Genesis Holiday Sales

this is interesting, isn't this the first time we've ever seen a price drop or sale on VC?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Awesome. I'll probably nab the 3 Sonics now, already have anything else I'd want though (SF, SOR2, GSH). Sega should do this more often, especially with titles they tend to spam on compilations elsewhere. Actually, maybe SNK should consider doing a sales on NeoGeo games too (for the same reason).

other than the sonics and toe jam and earl, i have no idea what those other game are.

could someone elighten me on what they're like/ how good they are?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Dno said:
isnt all those games already on the sonic collection which is prolly 10 bucks now?

the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection runs ~$20 used, but yes, all those games are on there.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

vonboysp said:
other than the sonics and toe jam and earl, i have no idea what those other game are.

could someone elighten me on what they're like/ how good they are?

Altered Beast

Golden Axe

Gunstar Heroes

Puyo Puyo 2

Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention

Streets of Rage II

Around the Network
Dno said:
isnt all those games already on the sonic collection which is prolly 10 bucks now?

Yes, with worse emulation, shitty filtering/upscaling and no lock-on for Sonic 1-3.  You get what you pay for.

nordlead said:
Dno said:

the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection runs ~$20 used, but yes, all those games are on there.

Actually it doesn't have Gunstar Heroes, Toe jam & Earl, and Puyo Puyo.

Boneitis said:
nordlead said:
Dno said:

Actually it doesn't have Gunstar Heroes, Toe jam & Earl, and Puyo Puyo.

Sonic's Ultimate MD Collection isn't available on Wii either.

Gunstar Heroes, Shining Force, and Streets of Rage 2 are worth a whales weight in gold. Amazing games. Definitely worth picking up if you have the cash.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229