By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Recent Battle Music?

We always have a lot of talk about what our favorite music or boss music or whatever is, but those topics are always dominated by people picking JRPGs from 10-20 years ago and picking boss themes out of those. Not in this topic.

In this topic you have to choose a piece of music from the last 3 years. 3 years is the window from which you may select your favorite battle music. Choose wisely.

This is my pick.

NOTE: THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE MUSIC IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SPIRIT TRACKS. I have made it small so the title is not given away, but if you consider music a spoiler, do not click this button.

Again: this music can be considered a spoiler. You have been given sufficient warning.

Otherwise, enjoy:

Around the Network

I haven't gotten to the final boss battle of Spirit Tracks yet, and I'm not going to listen to the music there either, so not counting that...

I think the battle theme of FF13, actually. Haven't even played the game yet, but I like that music a lot.

That is indeed a nice theme, but it takes a while for the melody to really jump out and grab you. I hope it doesn't start over every single time you have a battle, otherwise I'll probably never hear the battle theme's best parts at all!

Khuutra said:
That is indeed a nice theme, but it takes a while for the melody to really jump out and grab you. I hope it doesn't start over every single time you have a battle, otherwise I'll probably never hear the battle theme's best parts at all!

Very true, and I agree. Hopefully it just keeps going from the awesome part instead.

....oh Jesus Christ

I put this in the wrong forum

Around the Network

Leap The Precipice (Eternal Sonata)

Hope Never Dies (AW Days of Ruin)

Go ahead and recreate this in the correct forum, this one will be locked. (was told I might be able to move them now, but I can't figure out how and I'm not sure that I didn't just imagine that someone said that so we'll have to stick with this method for now)