By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like to watch cyst popping vids on youtube?

Around the Network

i've seen some of these home done youtube videos, one had a bunch of puss, then the DIY surgeon pops some fat out as well.

supercat said:
i've seen some of these home done youtube videos, one had a bunch of puss, then the DIY surgeon pops some fat out as well.

inverting papilloma vids are pretty good too

Dude, that was sick ... but fucking AWESOME!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What the fuck? You're complaining about pictures of men in the post something sexy thread and now you've started one of popping cysts?

Around the Network

video I want to see: moving teratoma, trying to wriggle away, evidence of concious self, for thsoe that dont know, a teratoma is like a parasitic twin, inside the body. Hey, i've seen pictures of one w/ a recognizable head and jawline....intelligence cant be that far away

The fuck, dude!?!

*runs away*

room414 said:
supercat said:

inverting papilloma vids are pretty good too

There are two places in the human body where an inverted papilloma can occur, one is in the nose and sinus like this poor gentleman, the second place you don't want to know about... It is the urethra and bladder, ouch.

damkira said:
What the fuck? You're complaining about pictures of men in the post something sexy thread and now you've started one of popping cysts?

yeah, so?

d21lewis said:
The fuck, dude!?!

*runs away*

maybe you would prefer a lovely earwax video, i've spent hours watching these