By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More Surfer Girl Rumors

DarkNight_DS said:
Ok, we've known about the Pikmin game since this years GDC. Miyamoto discussed it a bit and mentioned some ideas he had for it but wouldn't comment about when it's coming out.

Most of her info is really outdated, you can find most of this info by searching google. The entire external storage debate will be put to an end pretty soon. November 20th will have a large Wii System update.

sweet jesus do I hope you're right...

Around the Network
natedog4000 said:
DarkNight_DS said:
Ok, we've known about the Pikmin game since this years GDC. Miyamoto discussed it a bit and mentioned some ideas he had for it but wouldn't comment about when it's coming out.

Most of her info is really outdated, you can find most of this info by searching google. The entire external storage debate will be put to an end pretty soon. November 20th will have a large Wii System update.

sweet jesus do I hope you're right...

The Wii will have a large update on the 20th but the external support may come at a later date.  It's coming though, so be patient.  I think Smash Bros was supposed to be the intro to the SD card support.  We'll find out soon enough though.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I don't understand how #3 is supposed to be a rumor. We all know a new Zelda is coming to the Wii, Miyamoto and Aonuma both have commented on it several times.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"