By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More Surfer Girl Rumors

surfer girl is a joke... all those "rumors" are common sense, and often taken from other gaming sites

Around the Network

Rumors suck.

if half her rumors are true, that would be awesome

Nostradamus of video games....?

Well, the first one is hardly a rumour. The other way around would be a rumour. That's a rumour about a rumour.

Around the Network

It sounds more like healthy speculation, really. I could come up with half of those predictions, like a new Zelda coming out for the Wii...

I would suspect Nintendo is working on their IP's for Wiiware.

The rumors in the post above Don Wii's seem much more interesting... SoA2 for Wii?

Any evidence or proof that she isn't lying?

What a joke...nuff said.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

So from what I've gathered this is like calling Miss Cleo except you aren't charged 1.99 a minute...

Ok, we've known about the Pikmin game since this years GDC. Miyamoto discussed it a bit and mentioned some ideas he had for it but wouldn't comment about when it's coming out.

Most of her info is really outdated, you can find most of this info by searching google. The entire external storage debate will be put to an end pretty soon. November 20th will have a large Wii System update.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.