By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioware: Mass Effect PS3 hint

Interviewer: But if BioWare and EA wanted to release Mass Effect 2 on PS3, it would not be legal problems when it comes to the rights to the brand?

Bioware: Are you sure you want the largest possible number of people able to play our game.Unreal engine is multiplatform.Does not work probably only for the Wii.

Source

Around the Network

posted already

i dare say it! but here it cometh!

get Dragon Age Origins! , forget about the first Mass Effect.
really Dragon Age is amazing, not saying Mass Effect isn't but if you are a Ps3 only owner , just forget about it.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Forget about Mass effect 1 ? Has MS rights for Mass Effect 1. Is there a chance it could be released on Ps3 or is it really impossible ?

Is that the game with elevators?

Around the Network
MAFKKA said:

Yes, it is.

MAFKKA said:

yeah, well... along with an amazing storyline and very awesome gameplay.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I hope you guys get it, its an amazing game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Severance said:

get Dragon Age Origins! , forget about the first Mass Effect.
really Dragon Age is amazing, not saying Mass Effect isn't but if you are a Ps3 only owner , just forget about it.

^that.

Magic Sex Rites > Sex with aliens :P

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

ME2 PS3? i wouldn't mind that , im happy where it is but if it came too ps3.. Cool

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords