By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Question of the day) How many hours a day do you game?

(Question of the day) How many hours a day do you game?

1-2 hours 37 43.02%

2-3 hours 20 23.26%

3-4 hours 11 12.79%

5+ hours 13 15.12%

I play nonstop (i think i need help) 3 3.49%

What's it to yah? 2 2.33%

Total:86

SO EVERYDAY I WILL HAVE A QUESTION OF THE DAY, I WANT TO SEE YOUR INPUT, SO JUST ANSWER AND STUFF, AND TELL THE TRUTH

3-4 hours for me (i am such a trophy whore =p)

Around the Network

Since I more or less game 8 hours a day for work, I actually don't play a lot of games at home.

1-2 for me just because there isn't a 0-2 option (really this would be better if it were week and not day).

Honestly, I do more pen and paper and board gaming than I do video gaming. >_>

Also, red text or red background-- not cool and a pain in the ass to read.

1 - 2 hours max

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

twesterm said:

Since I more or less game 8 hours a day for work, I actually don't play a lot of games at home.

1-2 for me just because there isn't a 0-2 option (really this would be better if it were week and not day).

Honestly, I do more pen and paper and board gaming than I do video gaming. >_>

Also, red text or red background-- not cool and a pain in the ass to read.

1. yeah i was about to go to a week, but didnt want to do the math lulz, i am only doing this to get to know vgchartz as a whole better, for example, i wanna know if you guys game as much as i do, so whether its a week or day doesn't really matter

2. woah at the pen and paper ( i will once next fall comes, i am gonna be a freshman in college so yeah =D)

3.i find it easy to read, but i guess i can change it for your needs twestern 

Hours a day? ^_^ Half an hour on the average, ~4 hours per week.

Around the Network

It really depends on the day. If its a work day, I may not be able to play anything or I might only play for 30 mins-1 hour before I go to sleep on my DS.

If its a day off, I can play a game anywhere from 1 hour to 10 hours. Depending on what I have going on and what I have to play.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Generally I play games anywhere between 5 and 10 hours a day.

I'm not the best gamer in the world :L I just enjoy gaming :) I much prefer reading about the industry itself,or rather criticizing every aspect of it :L

Uncharted 2 ftw atm x) Or Killzone 2 :)

Playstation gaming for 18 years this 2012

On average I would say between 1-2 hours a day.

WeekDays: just one or two days for less than an hour.

Weekends: 2-4h per day.

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

less then 100 hours this whole year total