By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Why can't I see page 100?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

What? page 100 was empty? but why could I go to it?

glitch in web site?

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:

glitch in web site?

I think it is when the next post will be on the next page, it shows you the next page, which is blank.

Smashchu2 said:
KungKras said:

glitch in web site?

I think it is when the next post will be on the next page, it shows you the next page, which is blank.

I see.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
Smashchu2 said:
KungKras said:

glitch in web site?

I see.

This thread has been broken for a while, in that it will always claim there are new posts even when there aren't, and so i imagine the blank pages exist because the site thinks more posts exist than there actually are, and makes a new page for them if necessary.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
KungKras said:
Smashchu2 said:
KungKras said:

glitch in web site?

I see.

This thread has been broken for a while, in that it will always claim there are new posts even when there aren't, and so i imagine the blank pages exist because the site thinks more posts exist than there actually are, and makes a new page for them if necessary.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering whether I was the only one with the untraceable unread posts problem. I suspected the thread was broken, but now this should confirm it.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Mr Khan said:
KungKras said:
Smashchu2 said:
KungKras said:

glitch in web site?

I see.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering whether I was the only one with the untraceable unread posts problem. I suspected the thread was broken, but now this should confirm it.

On that note, you all think it might be best to make another thread and continue from there?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It's no big deal. You just can't rely on the sidebar to keep track of the thread (as it'll always be green), but its not broken enough to merit scrapping, i think.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

LordTheNightKnight said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Mr Khan said:
KungKras said:
Smashchu2 said:
KungKras said:

glitch in web site?

I see.

On that note, you all think it might be best to make another thread and continue from there?

No problem for me, you should check people more involved than me in the Malstrom matter though. But at least let it reach 1000 posts, it would be an achievement   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Mr Khan said:
KungKras said:
Smashchu2 said:
KungKras said:

glitch in web site?

I see.

No problem for me, you should check people more involved than me in the Malstrom matter though. But at least let it reach 1000 posts, it would be an achievement   

You made post 1001.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs