By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy Deal

Toys R us is giving a $25 gift card with purchase of SMG.  Seems like a fantastic deal to me and thought some of you might be interested. 

http://gonintendo.com/?p=28715

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network

I've seen better methods of reviving a business, but damnit I can't resist.

Anyone have any other details on this?
I am driving past a Toys R Us on Tuesday ... and would defintely try to make this purchase.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Whoa. No kidding. I was just going to wait till all the Mario Galaxy hype boiled down to get it. Though that's a pretty sweet deal... as I could use it to just pick up one of their discounted gamecube games. But I already have too many backlogged games durn it.

It should be a week from this tuesday mike, just in case you weren't sure. I'm positive more information about the special will be available before the actual release.

For buying a game I was going to get regardless, I'm now going to get a free toy for a niece or nephew. Can't pass something like that up.

Around the Network

Holy cow.

And I ALMOST preordered SMG at Gamestop after playing it today.

Good thing I realized preordering's pointless...if one store doesn't have it, another one will. And the other one basically gives you $25 towards more crap!

If this deal is at a local Toys R Us, I'll probably get a Wiimote charger, since I'm sick of going through AA's, but too lazy to go get a charger hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm not sure, but I'm positive more information about the special will be available before the actual release.

BenKenobi88 said:

If this deal is at a local Toys R Us, I'll probably get a Wiimote charger, since I'm sick of going through AA's, but too lazy to go get a charger hehe.

I would highly recommend those newer 15minute chargers.  I'm too impatient to wait for charging, especially if there's a game I want to play. 

Looks like I'm buying SMG from Toys R' Us!

anyone know if you can take this ad to a best buy and get the same deal?