By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm really excited about OLED TV's actually but ya one of the colors has a short lifespan. They mentioned they could substitute that color with another material though. I believe Samsung plans to release 40" OLED TV's by 2010 or something like that. I will wait until this technology gets better though. 10,000 hours is way too short of a life span for a TV.

Around the Network

I can not wait for these to become availible in the US. I will be getting on for both of my PC's and one for my kitchen. This is yet another reason why Sony is the king of electronics. It is hard not to love a company that makes quality products and is always looking to the future.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
I can not wait for these to become availible in the US. I will be getting on for both of my PC's and one for my kitchen. This is yet another reason why Sony is the king of electronics. It is hard not to love a company that makes quality products and is always looking to the future.

Actually I believe it is Kodak who came up with OLED's if I'm not mistaken. But yes, Sony is one of those companies that love to push new technology weather consumers are ready for it or not. People are just getting to know Plasma and LCD. However OLED TV's may just be too sweet not to pass up.