By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone else sad....

BenKenobi88 said:
I would love a new Star Fox like Star Fox 64, a new Pikmin, a new regular Mario RPG...plenty of that.

Plus, Nintendo can and will make new games...it made Pikmin and Animal Crossing for Gamecube...I'm pretty sure they can make some new games for their hot new console.

true I just hope those new game are more than, wii fit, wii play, and wii music...

Around the Network

Nintendo makes a lot of 1st party games and I am sure many will come out in 08 and 09. I am not sad at all. I want Brawl and Mario Kart asap because they have online. I will not even get to play Zelda until Summer 08 and I am not planning on buying SMG until after holiday 08. Also, since I never had a N64, I am looking forward to several great N64 games coming out before 2010. For example, I am really interested in Pilot Wings 64. And another also :) Let's not forget about all the other possible VC games. I am so excited!!!

And again, a new Zelda should be out in 09.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Is Kirby Super Star out on Virtual Console yet? That would be a must-buy for me.

@ Natedog4000: Project Hammer was planned as a new IP. Hope they resurrect it. Sadness looks promising too even we haven't seen any gameplay elements yet.

I expect they will make more original games and and a dozen of spin off from the Mario universe like a new Luigi adventure, a new Wario platformer, Yoshi, Donkey Kong...

And possible offerings in the coming years could be a true Pokemon game and not a spin off, Animal Crossing with 24 connect, A Nintendogs Wii, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Wii Sports 2, F-Zero, new balance board games...

Another Wii Zelda is a certainty. I'm pretty confident Miyamoto has a few new tricks up his sleeves as well. Retro studios will be working on something new too. Monolith Studios will work on a new RPG...

The future looks bright, I'm not sad at all, to the contrary I'm excited to what the next Nintendo game will be. And in the meanwhile a lot of 3rd party support will shift from PS3 & Xbox360 to Wii to fill in the blanks.

SeriousWB said:
Is Kirby Super Star out on Virtual Console yet? That would be a must-buy for me.

There is a Kirby Superstar game coming to the DS.