By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HOT NEW HORSEZ 2 PIX!!!!

HOT OFF THE PRESS, HERE ARE SOME SWEET NEW HORSEZ 2 SCREEN SHOTSEZ!!!

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/908/908002/imgs_1.html

WOW WHAT GORGEOUSEZ GRAPHIX!!! I HOPE THERE'SEZ ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!

Around the Network

Thank God I got a 404.

We may laugh and scoff at these games but Horsez, catz, dogz, hamsterz, iguanaz, pot bellied pigz etc etc seem to sell like crazy on the DS which means easy money for developers.

WHO IZ LAUGHING?! THISEZ GAME IZ WHAT I'M GETTING ON NOVEMBER 13TH!

I am laughing..

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

I was afraid of clicking on this thread when looking at the title.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

OMG THOSE ARE FOOKIN' RIDICULOUS!!! I'M GONNA SELL MY PC SO I CAN AFFORD TO BUY HORSEZ AND A FEW BACK UP COPIES IN CASE ONE BREAKS, CUS THOSE GRAPHIcS ARE INTENSZ!!!

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
OMG THOSE ARE FOOKIN' RIDICULOUS!!! I'M GONNA SELL MY PC SO I CAN AFFORD TO BUY HORSEZ AND A FEW BACK UP COPIES IN CASE ONE BREAKS, CUS THOSE GRAPHIcS ARE INTENSZ!!!

Don't be crazy, there's a PC version of Horsez too!!  So you can enjoy them and Catz, Dogz, etc with those same awesome graphics turned all the way up to their most awesomeness!!

Gamerace said:
blaydcor said:

Don't be crazy, there's a PC version of Horsez too!! So you can enjoy them and Catz, Dogz, etc with those same awesome graphics turned all the way up to their most awesomeness!!

BUT THERZ NO WAGGLE ON PEE SEA!!!! HORSEZ HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT FANTASTIQ GAYME PLAY!!!!!!!