By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN against PS3?!?!

Edit: thread is becoming a console war, please do not post anymore.

Around the Network

Hmm, I do wonder if they are going to come back on that last paragraph.

Ign, on the other hand, has lost a lot of credibility already due to pumped up scores over the past few weeks and months. This is just another slip-up.

I honestly don't see what's so bad about this article.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

^Ign had credibility?

PSN ID: KingFate_

Yea read that, too. I'm sure "fanboys" everywhere will be using it to show 360 is still outselling PS3 regardless of Slim. Of course they wouldn't dare read a WW chart. Ignorance.

Around the Network
regin2005 said:

What is so bad is that in november the PS3 outsold xbox by 600 k. It was of the best month ever for PS3. And they post an article about how Xbox has sold more unit in november, without saying anywhere that it was NA only lol. For us aware of the numbers,  know that it is NA only, but anyone one else that would read that would be sure that Xbox is still selling more than PS3. This is biase and bad publicity.

Wait, so why exactly is this article bad and so against the PS3?

Icyedge said:
regin2005 said:

What is so bad is that in november the PS3 outsold xbox by 600 k. It was of the best month ever for PS3. And they post an article about how Xbox has sold more unit in november, without saying anywhere that it was NA only lol. For us aware of the numbers,  know that it is NA only, but anyone one else that would read that would be sure that Xbox is still selling more than PS3. This is biase and bad publicity.

It's NPD-- that's NA only so they really don't have to say it's NA only.

Icyedge said:
regin2005 said:

IGN = IGN US.

IGN UK = just that

IGN Australia = just that

When they publish stories they usually talk about their respective regions.

Im sure IGN Germany would be all over PS3 outselling 360 if it existed.

This is disgusting! Ryan Geddes and Erik Brudvig should hang! Rabble rabble rabble!