By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - US marines love the XBOX 360 SOOOOOO much!!!!

Squilliam said:

It would be worse if they had maximum PS3s over there. The PS3 eats dust and you can't get it out. My 3rd (warranty replacements) PS3 sounds like a vacuum and I hardly use it whilst my Xbox 360 doesn't have much dust to speak of and has never let me down. Its probably one of the places, like my lounge which is unfriendly to PS3 hardware to the extreme.

stop! you know what your doing

yes you dont like PS3...we GET IT.. the amount i have seen you say today jezz man

on topic: wow..hope the army dont find out about this lol might not like the waste of bullets haha 

Around the Network

that was pretty funny im not going to lie

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

disolitude said:
vgaddict said:

@Jagged : yeah, stealth PS3 trolling is so cool (but so 2006 too). Squilliam looks bitter though, I guess he just read the weekly sales.

the video in the OP is the biggest troll in this thread.

To you perhaps, but those guys were simply fed up with there 360. so they got rid of it MW2 style, your calling them trolls because there mad at faulty hardware?

I wanted to do the same to my PS3 when  it YLOD, when people get pissed they have every right to be if something breaks down far earlier then it should, be it any of the 3 consoles.

Now you wanna see trolling, go to the comments page of the video THATS trollin', and Squid did make sense, if PS3 is in a dusty area, like mine, unless you take efforts as keeping it dust free as possible which im doing now, then when squid says is true, even if he was a tad harsh.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
disolitude said:
vgaddict said:

@Jagged : yeah, stealth PS3 trolling is so cool (but so 2006 too). Squilliam looks bitter though, I guess he just read the weekly sales.

To you perhaps, but those guys were simply fed up with there 360. so they got rid of it MW2 style, your calling them trolls because there mad at faulty hardware?

I wanted to do the same to my PS3 when  it YLOD, when people get pissed they have every right to be if something breaks down far earlier then it should, be it any of the 3 consoles.

Now you wanna see trolling, go to the comments page of the video THATS trollin', and Squid did make sense, if PS3 is in a dusty area, like mine, unless you take efforts as keeping it dust free as possible which im doing now, then when squid says is true, even if he was a tad harsh.

haha, I see that you went through frustration of a failed system.

However, the video is not justified by any means. Its an electonic device failing for christs sake...people should have some self control expecially these guys. A dead xbox gives them time to maybe read a book about the culture of the country they are going to be invading next...

old video

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
disolitude said:
vgaddict said:

However, the video is not justified by any means. Its an electonic device failing for christs sake...people should have some self control expecially these guys. A dead xbox gives them time to maybe read a book about the culture of the country they are going to be invading next...

True, they should have been doing something else that would have benefit them all, however...

if i would have been given an AK47, or a sawed off Shot-Gun my self when my PS3 went the way to gaming hell, i would have made sure it stayed there. self control can only go so far with some people, we are far from perfect and we WILL slam, break, and blow shit up if we are pushed far enough, surely you understand this?

Better they kill the Xbox (which was already death) then killing iraqi civilians.

What a representation of the owen country-good or bad is up to you. This vid affirmed my opinion on the US-army.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
disolitude said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
disolitude said:
vgaddict said:

True, they should have been doing something else that would have benefit them all, however...

if i would have been given an AK47, or a sawed off Shot-Gun my self when my PS3 went the way to gaming hell, i would have made sure it stayed there. self control can only go so far with some people, we are far from perfect and we WILL slam, break, and blow shit up if we are pushed far enough, surely you understand this?

They're racist!

Yeah!