By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As a Tri-Console Owner Next Year Will Be Awesome Discussion Trolls Stay OUT

I was just going through the various list threads and I have to say. This year alone makes me glad I invested in all three consoles, because I doubt there will be a time next year where I won't be occupied with Gaming. In Jan we have Mass Effect and MAG, Feb has so many games going on that Im not even going to bother listing.

And if I don't say something about the epicness of Final Fantasy XIII Darth will kill me. And to think this is the tip of the iceberg even before E3. Now before anyone says "Delays, Delays, Delays" Keep in mind, many of the games we are waiting for have strong release dates attached to them.

All I can say is Awesome

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I just wish all developers could take a one year break to give me the time to catch on all the awesome games I missed :(
I would really appreciate it lol

Boutros said:
I just wish all developers could take a one year break to give me the time to catch on all the awesome games I missed :(
I would really appreciate it lol

Agreed, time and money are the limiting factors for me, not variety.  Being lucky enough to play the best all three have is a blessing, to be sure.

Cheers......next year will be the best this gen has to offer across every platform. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

The competition from developers is getting insane. I'm going to have to drop some of my favorite series just so I can have enough time to play the games I prefer to them.

Around the Network
TheTruthHurts! said:
Cheers......next year will be the best this gen has to offer across every platform. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

It certainly seems that way. There's at least one title for each platform that I've been anticipating moreso than any other in 4-5 years. Well perhaps the Wii excluded... but then, that's somewhat an unfair exclusion, NSMB Wii was just that good.

i completely agree with u.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Next year is going to be a HUGE year for gaming, can't wait to see what else is in store for us!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Wii Games will be epic. Anyone know when SMG 2 and Other M are launching?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Im so glad this COD:MW2 waive is over and now we can return to regular gaming.

It was smart to delay these titles to 2010 cause games like MAG, Bayonetta, Bioshock would have seen less sales than they will in Q1 2010...and new IPs that came out in 2009 like Borderlands and Brutal Legend would have seen no traction what so ever.

I still don't know how anyone that has a full time job and responsibilites and is a proud 3 console owner will get to play all great games in 2010. Like I will barely be able to play the 360 ones I want with some Wii ones thrown in for good measure. Thats the only reason I dont have a PS3 yet. No time...