By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - W29 has bought a PS3!

LoL. 4 pages?!?!

I guess I won't make a thread about my PS3, though I won mine in a Poker game.

Technically, my uncle owed me $400, but he gave me his unopened PS3-which he has had since it launched.

I figured...Meh. I'll keep it as a collectors item until the end of 2008 (No longer in production... EBAY!) unless KH3 is announced for the PS3 by then.

Right now, it is sitting next to my Collector's Edition Star Wars PSP bundle. 

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Congratulations on your purchase W29.

There is a thread on GT in which people talk about how they've also sold their 360's for PS3's, (even posting pictures etc.)

I briefly considered making a thread here on Vgchatz about this trend, but the evidence wasn't substantial enough, and there were really no hard numbers for the amount of gamers doing this.

same could be said of all the ps3 turning in, would only start a war. Heck where did this ps3 come from that he bought!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

^LoL.

Andir said:
sinha said:
Alexie Di Onie, be careful not to cross that line from kidding around to being a troll.

I'm still trying to figure out how Alexie isn't banned yet. Every single post in this thread alone defies the forum rules and the mods let it continue. But as in my signature, they will probably only close this thread instead of banning the people responsible for it getting out of hand.

Edit:  For reference:

1. Platform criticism. Posts slamming a particular platform without basis - be it a specific console, macs, windows, or anything similar - will not be tolerated. The forums are here for gamers of all persuasions, so unless you're in a thread specifically geared towards platform comparison/discussion, keep your anti-platform comments out of the thread. Note that there is a difference between having a reasonable argument in the correct thread and trolling.

You're a mod now?

For reference;

1. If you think a thread or post needs moderator attention tell us by clicking "report this post" and telling us what the problem is. If things need to go further, send a PM to any of our fine moderators. Naturally, we as moderators do not read every post in every thread, and appreciate a helpful head's up from readers when something untoward is going on.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

@Soriku,

You never know with SE. I'm still amazed that they are doing 3 KH spin-offs for 3 different platforms.

Around the Network

No, but you better believe the mods are going to love me from now on.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Soriku said:
DonWii said:
@Soriku,

You never know with SE. I'm still amazed that they are doing 3 KH spin-offs for 3 different platforms.

PS3 - FF 360 - SO Wii - KH DS - Dq

Star Ocean only on 360 ? if so what are you smoking.

Soriku, for the love of god shorten your signature. Its the size of 3 small posts. I'm serious. Get rid of at least one of those chunks of sales predictions. It's not fair to the posters who are tired of reading it constantly when they are trying to find the actual content on the page.

@Soriku

I agree KH BELONGS on the WII like it or not Ps3 guys...

But I also feel

FF now BELONGS on the Ps3, after seeing the CGI n visuals...

________

But WHAT POSSESSED you to say 360 will get "SO" (Star Ocean)

If anything PSP will get that....

SO is releveant to JAPAN more than USA I think...

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

@Soriku

then it would at least be multiplat.....

cus there was something posted back that said SO4 was Exclusive to Ps3....

which rumor to believe??

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million