So it happened

39/40

FF13 is better than FF6, FF7, FF8 & FF9 according to famitsu

but FF12 is still the best

Your scaring me with your calmness...

Former something....

Around the Network

bayonetta (360) > FF XIII confirmed!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

i fear for the life of the reviewer who gave FF13 a 9, fanboys all over the world will send a hitman on him now.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

@Darth

The game will be awesome for us and for everyone who is expecting it Darth, no matter the score any magazine gives it ;) BTW, I beat you for the 8 days warning at the official thread :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Blacksaber said:
darthdevidem01 said:
So it happened

39/40

FF13 is better than FF6, FF7, FF8 & FF9 according to famitsu

but FF12 is still the best

Your scaring me with your calmness...

Further to add

the descriptions of this game sound FANTASTIC......I really can't wait!

FF13 will be the BEST GAME OF THIS GEN tied with MGs4!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

You're handing out 10's like lollies at a birthday party if you give a 10 while still criticising the game for not having something that it should have, and the script being irritating (though perhaps there is something lost in translation with that?); Reviewer 4 if you're wondering.

Great scores though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

lestatdark said:
@Darth

The game will be awesome for us and for everyone who is expecting it Darth, no matter the score any magazine gives it ;) BTW, I beat you for the 8 days warning at the official thread :P

I know

It never really mattered what score FF13 would get.

I just hope maybe now people gain respect for famitsu for proving they are not just cheap sell outs that people thought them to be

. Character typecasting is unavoidable and while there should be "your own (character's own?) story", this does not exist

reminds me of vaan, and I have a feeling if this is true Cloud will stay the most popular ;).

BETTER TRANSLATION

ADD THIS TO THE OP!!!!!!!!:

10: "Although the game is linear until the midway point, the story is substantial, like no FF before it, with its own distinctive appeal. The battles based around changing characters' roles is radical, and highly strategic. The tempo is speedy and you get very excited when fighting strong enemies. Being able to restart battles is a user-friendly feature I'm happy about.

9: "Unquestionably the highest echelon of event and movie scenes. Moreover, changing Optimas on a dime, the varied abilities and being able to use multiple magics at once bring real exhilaration to the battles. That high quality is unfortunately offset by a story that stays linear until the midway point. The lack of gimmicks during the middle of the game also worried me."

10: "The overwhelming graphics expressing every nook and cranny of this unique world, along with the praiseworthy direction, moved me!! The battle system is applicable both to beginners and micro-managers. They progress quickly, and have ratings, so you never grow tired and can always fight with a feeling of urgency. The melancholic story is also so dramatic, you can't tear your eyes away from it."

10: "I doff my hat to the overwhelming graphics and story. Since the game's various systems become denser as the story progresses, you find yourself pulled ever deeper into the experience. The summon battles take careful planning and strategy, so I was frustrated a few times, but the feeling of achievement when you win is something special. You'll be sorry if you don't play this!"

Well, three out of four people who played it thought it was perfect, and I guess that says a lot. I don't really understand the reasons Reviewer 2 gave for not giving it a perfect score, but whatever.