By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Boy punches his own mother over Halo 3

omgwtfbbq said:
anyone hear the "chocolate milk" halo 2 incident?

Actually, I believe it was Rainbow Six.  Funny and sad at the same time.

I think brats like this are more detrimental to the gaming community than any so-called "casual gamer" could ever be.  I haven't played over XBox Live in quite a while, and these type of folk are the one thing I don't miss about it at all. 

Seriously, kids, eat your vegetables, do your homework, and treat your Momma right.

Around the Network

Mom should of beat him in the face to get him back....

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Darc Requiem said:
I hope his mom knocked him into next week. Once he woke up, she should have taken him to EB games/or a pawn shop and traded in his 360 and all of his games for cash.

I completly agree with that. If I even raised a hand to my mother as a kid my father would beat me so bad I probably wouldn't be lifting my arm for a while. Kids these days get away with too much sometimes and they think they're abused.

Nice soft rubber playgrounds plastic slides that don't cook you when you sit on them.. swings that aren't uncomfortable hard plastic/rubber and chains, I haven't seen a set on monkey bars in at least 10 years... at least not one that was over 4 feet. All the videogames and Digital TV computers.. man.. little bastards I didn't get a PC till I was like 14 and didn't get one in my room till I was 18 and I bought it. My cousin has a PC in his room.. he's 3... Damn kids, they can't even get beat anymore, why was I born at the very end of the generation where parents could beat their kids?!

My mom only spanked me once in my life that I recall. My dad was the disciplinarian but if I ever put my hands on my mom, she'd probably beat the life out of me. I would deserve it to. The funny thing is as a kid, I was pretty spoiled as far as video games went. My mom bought me a lot of stuff, but I didn't punch her in the face. I thanked her and for the most part I behaved. I appreciated the things that my mom got for me.

When you read things like this, can you believe there are people who are still trying to ban spanking? Some Kids are simply out of control.

Next Story : The kid sues his mum for causing him psychological damage by removing the Air Card.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network

Snesboy said:

Wow. The dumb fuck had wireless internet on his 360?

Am I missing something?  Whats wrong with the 360 using a wireless connection to the internet?  The Wii is wireless too

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

So... are you, the proud, the few, the hardcore gamers... like this? :)

superchunk said:
What a f'ing tool. That is why every child needs a father because if my kids ever raised their voices let alone their hands to their mom, oh boy would they get knocked the F out!! Serious.

What is an 'air card'? Some kind of device to shut off the tv or games or internet???

That's what I'm saying superchunk if I did anything like that when i was younger I would be walking with a limp and if something like this were to happen if I had children not only would the child be knocked out but everything game realted in the house would be burn. This is what's wrong with society today instead of beating the child they call the cops what a, pardon the pun, "cop out". 

Vengi said:
When you read things like this, can you believe there are people who are still trying to ban spanking? Some Kids are simply out of control.

Next Story : The kid sues his mum for causing him psychological damage by removing the Air Card.

I don't want to have everybody bashing me.... but that kind of shit can happen only in USA..... man I'm french I spank my mom everyday lol (not hard and like do it to dad and lil sis when they bend on the dishwasher i'm crazy like that, but they give it back to me)... man I punched my lil sis once in the stomach when I was a kid because she was pissing me off.... My dad punched me back in the next second.... never raised my hand more than a slap to my sis when she was a bitch ever again..... and we love each other (my sis and me)....

but banning shit like that, that cracks me up... especially since spanking for instance helps childs to stop using pampers by teaching them to use their anal sphyncters.... (yeah gross) but that would be some BS.....now you know where the 3stupid american" comes from... with stuff like that everybody in the world has to laugh... banning spanking... one day they'll ban walking on the right of the street if you don't have beard a coke and a PSP....