By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - love this game

This is one of my very favorite games. Not only is it Star Wars, it's sort of a throwback to the old beat-em-ups of yesteryear. Of course the game is not perfect, but it's just a lot of fun to me. Love playing it alone of with a friend. It's really fun to time your blocks when enemies shoot and reflect the shots back at them. I own both the DC and PS version of this game. Im still hoping one day for a true sequel to this game, but I know that is very unlikely. Still, there is a lot of fun to be had with this game.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

never played it, but I remember hoping for a N64 version as a kid

I played it for the PS1 and absolutely loved it.
My bro and I used to play it over and over again.
Great combos with challenging levels and addictive unlocks helped round out a great experience.
Still have it although I haven't played it in years, great fun!
I would drop any hopes of a good seqeul coming out ;)

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

I loved it, but I was little...and terrible at the game...yet, continued to play it for hours...Ps1 version

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

I always had a love/hate thing for Star Wars games....this one included.
The Episode One Phantom Menace Game on PS1 was terrible but I loved it!

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Around the Network

Nice to hear from other who appreciate this game as well. Yeah, a sequel is very unlikely, but then again, Sunsoft is going to be making games for N America again. Mario and Sonic are appearing in games together. The PlayStation went from a dominant #1 position to a lukewarm #3 this generation. Stranger things have happened.

I actually played this game again last year, introducing my brother to the game and finally beating Darth Maul on solo with Plo Koon.

Yes, Episode One Phantom Menace for the PS1 was horrible and I loathed it. :P

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I don't really own that much games on the ps1 anymore, but i still have that game. I didn't know it was for Dreamcast lol cool

Wait, that's not the usual box art is it? But yeah, I know what game you're talking about. The co-op was great!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

OMGGGG IT WAS AMAZING

especially co-op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad someone else actually had the game & liked it!!

The naboo swamp level was HARD though, so was the coruscant level!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I also played it on Dreamcast. I bought it at a very low price and was expecting an average game, but it was quite good.