By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This could be Sony's PS3 WAND Motion Controller

was it predicted around the £30-40 ish mark, so i heard, i could be wrong though

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

The problem with the whole design is it requires a PS Eye. $50 for the eye, and $50 for the motion controller, I mean come on.

2011 Predictions

Wii: 17m (100 million total)

360: 13m (63 million total)

PS3: 15m (61 million total)

i bought the pseye with eye of judgment, so no biggie for me:)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Rob6021 said:
perpride said:
theprof00 said:
perpride said:
UGLY!!! The one posted int he OP is better than the real one, but they are both UGLY.

It's a good start though

I guess....the purple ball needs to dissapear before I take this controller seriousley.

The ball won't ever disapear, the technology is based on tracking it from the PSeye, that's how it get's its incredible percision.

Ouch...guess this just isn't the peripheral for me then.

@Solid_Snake4RD
How very misleading of you! This is an unofficial fan-design which you knew perfectly well when you posted the pictures which you took from here: http://ps3maven.com/ps3-wand-controller/

Could a moderator please edit the OP?

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Around the Network

weird...

^Eh, I think it's fine. It's not that misleading, the title does say "could be"

Yeah, except that it couldn't, because it's not by Sony.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Surely a 'wand' is a long stick type item and not an old ps2 controller with 2 balls stuck on the back.

It looks ugly and pointless.

Damnyouall said:
Yeah, except that it couldn't, because it's not by Sony.

Who's to say Miguel (the artist) didn't create this from a design that was actually being considered?