By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NOW is When My Sig Starts to Get Interesting!!!

tedsteriscool said:
RCTjunkie said:
I thought it was interesting with the Jessica Alba brownie mix scene.

Times change

Plus, this time my sig is actually relevant to the purpose of this site: sales (and to a lesser extent, predictions).

That's true.

OT: I think a reasonable outcome would be between 1.1-1.4 million difference.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
I'm actually not sure, but it will be by a fair amount in PS3's favor.

Youre just scared after the Uncharted thread resurrection to make a prediction!

Hey ted, why don't you post in my thread, about when the PS3's sales will equal the 360's. I'm also trying to get some 360 fans in there, for a battle royale of sorts.

Btw, what's your favorite PS3 game?

supercat said:
Hey ted, why don't you post in my thread, about when the PS3's sales will equal the 360's. I'm also trying to get some 360 fans in there, for a battle royale of sorts.

Btw, what's your favorite PS3 game?

I sure will!

My favorite PS3 game at this point in time is a tough call, between MGS4 and Uncharted 2. I'd go with MGS4 just because of the story.

I predict 1,056,779 in favour of PS3.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

^ I like your style. Precise!

^ highly complex mathematical formula that is commercially sensitive, so I cannot reveal.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
^ highly complex mathematical formula that is commercially sensitive, so I cannot reveal.

hopefully it's different from the one used for the Japan preview

Hmms...I'm going to be really optimistic and say 1.7m in PS3's favor.

tedsteriscool said:
binary solo said:

hopefully it's different from the one used for the Japan preview

Oooo harsh.

Jimi Hendrix