By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have 115$ to spend on amazon.com and want to buy Wii games!! HELP

So, I have 115$ of credit on amazon.com and don't know how to spend it. I could buy games and/or peripherals for wii.

So far I'm thinking about Z&W:QFBT and RE4:WE  (yes I'm doing Capcom a favor here) and then I'll have 45$ left. Already have the big guns TLOZ:TP, MP3 and preordered Galaxy. So my friends,what good game could I buy for wii for less than 45$???

Around the Network

I would go with your Z&W/RE4, then add in one of these titles if you havn't played them already...Godfather Wii, Battalion Wars II, Super Paper Mario, preorder RE:UC, put rest towards GHIII.

MLB Power Pros. Despite the kidlike look, it's the best baseball game i've ever played... and the Success mode makes it even better.

It's 39.99.

It's got a Metacritic review of 82 making it the 8th best Wii game out their according to reviews.

or, you could buy me Z&W.

superchunk said:
or, you could buy me Z&W.

Nice try hehe

I'm planning to get several of the games superchunk recommended (I believe they are great recommendations) but I'll buy them at retail.

MLB Power Pros really interest me, but the lack of online really bugs me, I mean, THIS IS THE FUTURE RIGHT?

EDIT: Please recommend games under $45. I thought WarioWare was under that price, I really dig the strange style. Is Raving Rabbids any good? I've had tons of laughs with some videos I've seen from it.

Around the Network

RE4:Wii is a no-brainer. It's cheap and it's really a new experience with point and shoot over the original version on the Cube. I would wait on reviews of BWII and see how that goes. That title looks really, really fun. Raving Rabbids is OK, but 2 is coming out very soon so I'd go that route instead....

Medal of Honor: Heroes is out soon, too. It looks like it will be a lot of fun. Does it have an expiration date? There are so many games coming out between now and the end of the year it would be a shame to burn it on a game like WarioWare when you have things like SMG coming down the pipe...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I never played RAbbids, but from all the reviews on IGN and other it seems like a fun game with others. Not so much solo thought I would bet.

I would just put the money towards a $50 game and pay a little more. Maybe one of the sports games for multiplayer. I have enjoyed Madden.

I meant a new $50 game OR an older sports game like Madden. Sorry I just reread my post and it came out different. Kinda like KN said. Put the $45 towards one of the many good games coming out.

Excite Truck was also a lot of fun. Probably cheap now.

Trauma Center is the best game on the system right now.

RE4 is good too.

Then there is Super Paper Mario and Wario Ware.

This is my signature.

buy metroid prime 3 and resi4