By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Looking for music that pumps you up

Around the Network

I also reccomend Against Me!'s first album, "Reinventing Axl Rose," once you get to know the songs(and the lyrics) it pumps you up like nothing else.

We want a band that plays loud and hard every night. That doesn't care how many people are counted at the door. That would travel one million miles and ask for nothing but a plate of food and a place to rest. They'd strike chords that cut like a knife. It would mean so much more than a t-shirt or ticket stub. They would stop at nothing short of a massacre. Everyone would leave with the memory that there was no place else in the world and this was where they always belonged. We would dance like no one was watching, with one fist in the air. Our arenas just basements and bookstores across an underground America. With this fire we could. We want a scene where the music is free, where beer is not the life of the party. Where there's no need to shit talk or impress cause honesty and emotion are not looked down upon. And every promise that's made and bragged would be meant if not kept. We'd do it all because we have to not because we know why. Beyond a gender race and class we could find what really holds us back. Let's make everybody sing that they are the beginning and ending of everything. That we are all stronger thaneverything they taught us we should fear.

Here's the album version

Disturbed; Down with the sickness

trust me

xbebop said:

Good taste, I agree with that one

I'll give you this for my own contribution: