By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

Is ioi meant to be a crying face?

Just never thought about it before, but now that I look at it, it could be a crying face with an open mouth (or a big nose)

Around the Network

Gilgamesh, you're going about it all wrong.

*Ahem*

Mr. ioi, you are so handsome, and I just love your car. Frankly, I don't think anyone else has such a fine automobile. Did I mention I love sales numbers?

I would bring back the SUPER MODS!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Alright let me give it a try

Hamilton is the best F1 racer ever!

Gilgamesh said:

Alright let me give it a try

Hamilton is the best F1 racer ever!

Button is the awesome one now.

Although I haven't been following all the news, but wasn't there something about Button and Hamilton both going to McLaren? or Brawn? or something like that. If so that would be brilliant.
Gahh now i'm gonna have to buy F1 2009 but i'm skint.
I could ask for it for Christmas I suppose (though I am getting some money towards the laptop I am currently typing on as my main present)

Around the Network

Damn! I thought you liked Hamilton

That's it I give up

Vgchartz. The greatest site ever!

I am logged in my phone, my psp, my ps3, my laptop, my mom's house, my friend's house, my job,

VGCHARTZ = BETTER THAN DRUGS

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I would probably ban everyone with a mod history, so I would have a cleansed website.
And also not to forget, make every advertisement a picture of myself lol

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ioi said:
kirby007 said:
I would probably ban everyone with a mod history, so I would have a cleansed website.

There would be nobody left on the site...

i know lots of people with a clean sheet, o handsome one

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ioi said:
kirby007 said:

There would be nobody left on the site...

I would, if some admin hadn't given me an uncalled warning >_>

I'd be sure to purge the site of every Ferrari fan if I was ioi, though. No need to please ioi here, just benefit for me