By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

ioi said:
trashleg said:
actually, i think if i was ioi for 15 minutes i'd make it the best 15 minutes of my male life. hmmm.

Haha! Do elaborate...

actually in the movie, when cameron got a brief taste of being in malkovich's body (she couldn't control yet, just observe and feel what he's feeling), she got really hot and aroused because he was wiping himself (down there) with a towel.

soo...

Around the Network
ioi said:
Hmmm... seems she's gone shy

She's being professional... we can't have fraternisation in the staff ranks now can we.

TWRoO said:
ioi said:

She's being professional... we can't have fraternisation in the staff ranks now can we.

i was actually just busy... ¬_¬;

@ioi: i refuse to elaborate. hahahaha. :X

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
TWRoO said:
ioi said:

You think this is fraternizing?  You should be in a conversation with Seece and.......well basically just Seece and anyone.

Machina said:
Torillian said:
TWRoO said:
ioi said:

You think this is fraternizing?  You should be in a conversation with Seece and.......well basically just Seece and anyone.

And me and you Tor, don't forget us! Oh wait, or was that Zexen? :/

See this, TWRoO?  See what indiscriminate whoring happens amongst the staff? 

Around the Network

I feel left out of the whoring in the staff....That makes me happy!

Former something....

ioi said:
So do I get to swap with whoever is being me for 15 mins?

hm.... thats a tricky question.

also, you didn't answer the original question... what would YOU do if you were ioi for 15 minutes?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

oh shut up.

you weren't meant to see this thread ¬_¬;

I'd create a secret auto-ban word for the day.

So, when anyone used "kitty", they'd be auto-banned for 1hr. :)

superchunk said:
I'd create a secret auto-ban word for the day.

So, when anyone used "kitty", they'd be auto-banned for 1hr. :)

thats a good idea, shame you didnt know it was already in place... the word for today is "secret"