By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

morenoingrato said:
I would ban Tweestern for 6 months, tell a powerfull member to do this contest or he'll be thrown from this site:
"Vgchartz best newbie 2009"
The newbie would have to join after july 1 and he should be seconded by a vgchartz god... if someone reads this think about it =)

That idea is stupid. Make it since the beginning of the years so I can kick you butt

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
morenoingrato said:
I would ban Tweestern for 6 months, tell a powerfull member to do this contest or he'll be thrown from this site:
The newbie would have to join after july 1 and he should be seconded by a vgchartz god... if someone reads this think about it =)

That idea is stupid. Make it since the beginning of the years so I can kick you butt

My imaginary contest (will never happen, I can assure you that) is about Newbies and people who are still newbies... and what are you? anyway it won't happen

ps. how can you make the face animated?

morenoingrato said:
dsister44 said:
morenoingrato said:

My imaginary contest (will never happen, I can assure you that) is about Newbies and people who are still newbies... and what are you? anyway it won't happen

This is the worst kind of discrimination. Discrimination against me.  

You're just afraid that I will beat you

Dallinor said:

Bring back:

shitbox3600

My-ban=unfair- IMO

Foremann_grill

Vgballz

And all the other trolls, Girl Gamer Elite, Gballzack, Hus etc.

Then sit back and watch the forums burn.

Hus is back, and Gballzack isn't banned. The forums aren't burning.

if I was ioi for 15m, I'd transfer his bank account into an offshore bankaccount that can't be traced. I'd also find his secret set of keys to the race cars he used to help work on. Then I'd ban Kantor and SmokedHostage (lol, I can do those now )

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

dsister44 said:
morenoingrato said:
dsister44 said:
morenoingrato said:

This is the worst kind of discrimination. Discrimination against me.  

Your just afraid that I will beat you

Discrimination?

Practically my imaginary contest is about the best person among weak ones, so I'm pushing the powerfull ones, like you,

also you already had "greatest user tounament" you fit more in there

Around the Network

I would resurrect yeswiican and then get him to make a thread about how patapon was ioi for 15 minutes.

Nobody would believe him, he would get banned again and all would be right in the world.

Onyxmeth said:

I would just down alcohol for 15 minutes sitting down right next to the computer with VGChartz in one window and a Youtube video of his favorite F1 racer losing in another. I'll let ioi do the rest after the 15 is up.

*ulp* you mean....?

are you trying to kill him?

I'd remove Wii sports and all other bundled game sales from the software charts.

if I were ioi I would terminate all current mod job effective immediate, after hiring new mods with the aim of balancing the site.

Since you can not hire someone who isn't bias, what I'll do is hire people who prefer 1 console but still play the other, for example, if I where to hire 12 mods then 3 would favour the PS3, 3 would favour the 360, 3 would favour the wii and 3 would favour the PC in terms of gaming platform of choice, but they would still play other game on other platforms. The purpose of this is to try to achieve a balanced mod system, one is currently non existent on this site because it's overrun by mods who favour the wii.

I would also have the mods monitor each other so that they maintain some level of fairness which will then be passed onto the end user a.k.a us the posters, because as it stands right now, anyone with anything remotely anti-Nintendo regardless how articulate they are get then ban hammer and yet anything anti-360 or anti-PS3 is accepted by the mods and even promoted by them, as one can see their is a double standard on this site....some will disagree but that is their opinion, it's just sad that they haven't opened their eyes to the reality of the situation.

Ah well, one can only dream of a fair and balanced VG, ah well, we must all live with the reality that is now.

If I were ioi for a day I would put 3D Dot Game Heroes Japan sales at 12.05M.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!