By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES AMERICA RELEASE DATED! (International Edition)

dsister44 said:
I want it, but it has too much online or so I heard :(

you know....you can just not play it online? lol

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
dsister44 said:

Too much online? How so?

I only have dial-up, so if a game is mostly online then I will pass. And this

• Over 50 disc-based online quests. You can complete these quests solo, or cooperatively with up to three other players to gain extra gear and experience. (That’s just on the disc. Wait until you hear what else we’ll have at launch!)
  • Voice Chat. Need we say more? =)
  • The Georama. Build an online village for your character where you can invite friends to complete quests online and purchase unique items and gear.
  • Live Talk. Leonard and his companions will have side conversations during gameplay, adding a little more character to your travels through the world of White Knight Chronicles.

Sounds like a mostly online game.

ILOVE GOD OF WAR said:

This makes no sense what so ever.

You can not play online if you don't want to ! Do you have a dial-up connection or something ?

btw, online adds longevity to the game doesn't it ?

Yes, I have dial-up. 

@Playsstationgamer

See what I said to Outlaw

dsister44 said:
outlawauron said:
dsister44 said:

Too much online? How so?

I only have dial-up, so if a game is mostly online then I will pass. And this

• Over 50 disc-based online quests. You can complete these quests solo, or cooperatively with up to three other players to gain extra gear and experience. (That’s just on the disc. Wait until you hear what else we’ll have at launch!)
  • Voice Chat. Need we say more? =)
  • The Georama. Build an online village for your character where you can invite friends to complete quests online and purchase unique items and gear.
  • Live Talk. Leonard and his companions will have side conversations during gameplay, adding a little more character to your travels through the world of White Knight Chronicles.

Sounds like a mostly online game.

ILOVE GOD OF WAR said:

This makes no sense what so ever.

You can not play online if you don't want to ! Do you have a dial-up connection or something ?

btw, online adds longevity to the game doesn't it ?

Yes, I have dial-up. 

@Playsstationgamer

See what I said to Outlaw

No wonder you didn't enjoy Killzone 2.

And? You have the ability to take your offline character online to gain more items, experience, etc.

You never have to go online.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

wait is this a online game?

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Attoyou said:
wait is this a online game?

It's like Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast and Gamecube. You create an offline character that you can take online.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've heard the storyline in this game is pretty bad and I've seen videos of the gameplay online and it doesn't look like that much fun.

WKC and Star Ocean IV, Splinter Cell Conviction, Bioshock 2 to get me till Final Fantasy XIII? Mass Effect 2 to get me to Feb? Awesome

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Quarter 1 of 2010 is officially the best quarter of video game of ALL TIME

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

oh alright, thanks  :D

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords