By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post something sexy ! (NSFW)

^ Post more!!!

Around the Network
Johann said:
Do you have bad acne or something trashleg?
I mean, I like gloom and blur effects and all but c'mon! Just photoshop the pimples out...

absolutely not. you can watch my scottish video if you dont believe me but the camera i have is very cheap and the flash broke, and it has a slow shutter speed so i can't help the odd wee blur and i find that playing about with the brightness compensates a bit for the stupid lighting.

i don't photoshop.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

trashleg said:
Rainbird said:

Lol, we'll be able to tell you after you post one

Facepaint isn't sexy though, so while you have a pretty face, if you post a picture with a moustache painted on, it will be marked down!

mwahahaha. ok then.

NEEDS MOAR BEARD!

kowenicki said:

to be fair that is a sexy pic trash, it shows you understand sexuality... some of the other pics here are attractive females no doubt... but not sexy, ive learned this as I have aged...

beauty does not equal sexy... oh hang on thats come out wrong now... I'm not saying you arent beauti.... oh forget it, im gonna stop digging.

i'm gonna say "thanks", lol

even if i only understood the first sentence

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
kowenicki said:
trashleg said:
Johann said:
Do you have bad acne or something trashleg?
I mean, I like gloom and blur effects and all but c'mon! Just photoshop the pimples out...

absolutely not. you can watch my scottish video if you dont believe me but the camera i have is very cheap and the flash broke, and it has a slow shutter speed so i can't help the odd wee blur and i find that playing about with the brightness compensates a bit for the stupid lighting.

i don't photoshop.

to be fair that is a sexy pic trash, it shows you understand sexuality... some of the other pics here are attractive females no doubt... but not sexy, ive learned this as I have aged...

beauty does not equal sexy... oh hang on thats come out wrong now... I'm not saying you arent beauti.... oh forget it, im gonna stop digging.

I agree, half the women posted in this thread just look like dirty stop outs, (not trashleg of course)

How about this one?

You know you love it.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

@ trashleg

A shame about your camera, you do have a very beautiful face, though I knew that from your sig already

I can find some better ones of trashleg. If she doesn't mind?

dsister44 said:
I can find some better ones of trashleg. If she doesn't mind?

...you can?

if you're talking about on facebook, i don't mind. because anything that's up there, i clearly don't have a problem with lol. but if i don't like them i'll just edit your posts if YOU dont mind? :)