By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Between the upcoming movie-to-game adaptions, which one holds you faith?

So in the near feature the following movies will be released based on their respective games:

Prince of Persia: The sands of time.

BioShock.

Gears of War

Warcraft

There might be more that have slipped my mind but between these games, which one has the most potential you think?

To me personally I think Bioshock has the most potential. Not do discredit the other games but Bioshock lends itself better for a great story and beautiful setting.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Definitely Bioshock. Prince of Persia actually looks really bad in my opinion. Warcraft has SOME potential...
No comment on Gears...

Game-to-Movie should be in your title.

I think Infamous might be decent. Superhero movies are hugely popular, and after recently beating Infamous it has a decent story they could rewrite for the film.

lol, the only one which could actually attract a larger audience is PoP.
It has a famous producer, director & actors. The other ones aren't even moving forward in their production...

The only movie of game that were good were the RE ones because they just denied the game line, using just the main idea of zombies.

Around the Network

Invented, I would say that the first Mortal Kombat was better then the RE franchise.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I'm most excited about the WarCraft movie due to Sam Raimi's involvement. But I'm also looking forward to the Prince of Persia movie for Ben Kingsley alone. I don't know anything about the Bioshock or Gears movies yet, so I'll just have to wait for more details on those.

Video game movies have always been traditionally bad. I'm hoping the PoP movie won't be, although I know there's no chance it will be a great movie. That's as close to faith as I get. As far as the rest of them, only a Bioshock movie holds my interest.

Really guys? Jake Gyllenhaal? How can that movie look entertaining to you? It's just as bad as when Ben Affleck played Daredevil.
But Rubang is right. Ben Kingsley would be the only saving grace.

Prince of Persia looks like it's gonna be good. Haven't seen much from the others so I don't have a clue.